Fairhaven Support Services strives to assist participants under the NDIS meet their goals by providing quality and affordable experiences and services to live the life they choose.
Fairhaven Support Services are a registered NDIS service provider. They are approved to provide personal care services, transport, assistance with household tasks, community outings, activities in groups and one on one support to individuals as needed.
Fairhaven exists to provide opportunities for participants to experience choice, inclusion and achievement and does this by involving the participant in all aspects of the provision of services.
- To improve the daily life of the participants
- To provide quality services to each participant that aligns with their goals
- To provide residents access to the community to where they want to go
- To ensure all interaction with the participants is ethical, respectful and with common sense.
- To maintain excellence in service delivery by always respecting the resident’s privacy, dignity, social, cultural and spiritual needs.